The top three binoculars are from Bushnell, Celestron, and Nikon. Of the top three they all rated from eight point eight to nine point seven in the category of value for your money and in the category of product popularity they ranged from seven point eight to ten and all received a four and a half to five stars.
Bushnell Legend Ultra HD Roof Prism Binocular
This ranked number one in the binoculars review and has a price tag of a little over two hundred dollars. Some of the features include:
• Lens has a water repellant coating using rain guard HD
• They are light weight
• Has a magnesium chassis
• Fog and waterproof
• Includes a carrying case and neck strap
• Magnification of ten times
• Objective lens is forty-two millimeters
• Exceptional optics
• Has long eye-relief, ultra wide field of view,
• Lightweight weighing only twenty-two point five ounces
Most everyone who has bought these binoculars states that it was a good choice and considers it a high end product.
Celestron SkyMaster Giant 15×70 Binoculars with Tripod Adapter
This is ranked number two in the binoculars review and costs less than one hundred dollars. Some of the features include:
• Optics that are multi-coated
• A large aperture that is perfect for stargazing and low light conditions
• An adapter for a tripod
• Long eye relief of thirteen millimeters that are ideal for those that wear eyeglasses
• For fine tuning it has a diopter adjustment
Those that have bought these binoculars consider it a good choice for a good price. It was designed to meet the special demands of extended terrestrial or astronomical viewing sessions.
Nikon 7576 MONARCH 5 8×42 Binocular (black)
These binoculars are ranked number three in the binoculars review and costs almost three hundred dollars. Some of the features include:
• These are built with Nikon’s premium ED Glass (Extra-Low Dispersion). This type of glass will give the user a brilliant, clearer, and sharper field of view
• Has fully multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses, which will give you a high light transmittance across the entire light spectrum that is visible
• Has user-friendly features like a smooth central focus knob, lens caps that flip down, and more
• It is built for extreme use
• It is fog and waterproof
• The body is rubber armored to give them durability that is strengthened.
Nikon is considered a high end product and those that bought it thought they made a good decision and was money that was well spent. It is a good binocular for the outdoor person.