Here are a few ideas that are unique for campers and hikers.
1. A lightweight and convenient cooler.. Coolers can be difficult to carry, even the smaller ones. What if you could wear one on your back? You can put one on and no longer have to worry about your arms getting tired or sore from lugging around a heavy cooler. What a great idea!
2. An activity tracker. It’s a lightweight wristband that can track your mileage, heart rate, calories and sleep.
3. Polarized sunglasses. If you’re out in the bright sunlight trying to watch your steps on the mountainside, chances are you’ll need protective eyewear. Protecting your eyes from strong sun rays is important and can provide a more comfortable hiking experience.
4. A durable and reliable knife. You never know when you might need a knife to help you out of a difficult situation. A knife can be your best friend in the woods. It is a handy, reliable and indispensable tool to carry when facing the elements of the great outdoors.
5. Hiking boots can make a good hike an even better one. To get the security, protection, and comfort you need the right boots. If you get a blister, your whole adventure will be nothing but a bad memory.
For those of you who like to stay the night beneath the canopy of stars, and be in the great outdoors for a few nights here are a few items to help with that adventure.
Tents are a must have for any body that camps frequently. There are many styles to choose from. Even those that fit in the back of a truck bed. This gets you off the uneven ground.
Hammocks are also a great option than sleeping on the ground. They are great for when relaxing out in the woods, reading a good book underneath a shade tree and forgetting about the world.
If you family member or friend is into climbing you might consider these adventure gift ideas. Rock climbing can be a daunting task.Climbers tend to be very picky about the type of gear they use, which makes choosing the perfect item for them a challenge. Here are a couple of ideas:
When the weather doesn’t permit outdoor climbing, you could get a membership to an activity center with an indoor rock climbing wall. This way your climbing friend can climb whenever they choose.
Getting carabiners are always a great idea. Every climber needs a specialized type of shackle or metal loop with a spring-loaded gate. They are used to quickly and reversibly connect items used when climbing.
I hope my suggestions will help you when looking for the perfect gift. If you are like me, and finding the right gift is always frustrating and hard, check out some of my ideas.
I feel that these items that I have listed would make great gift ideas for any friend or family member that loves the outdoors.